Mike Savad is a photographic artist. He transforms vintage black and white photographs into Renaissance looking oil paintings like designs. His style of digital manipulation of images and the addition of color to old images, to achieve that personal Steampunk effect is fantastic. He expertly restores and colorizes black and white images, making them come alive with color. Each image in his collections is painstakingly cleaned and repaired, colors are researched and shaded in. Images are designed to coordinate with the rest of the collection.
Renaissance Of Steampunk
Mike Savad makes black and white alive again.
- Machinist – Industrial Drill Press
- Machinist – In The Age Of Industry
- Machinist – Lathe – The Corner Of An Old Workshop
- Steampunk – Industrial Strength
- Machinist – The Crowded Workshop
- Machinist – Welcome To The Workshop
- Machinist – Lathes – The Original Lather Disc
- Machinist – The Modern Workshop
- Machinist – Fire Department Lathe
- Americana – Store – Corner Grocer
“The main goal is to create something that resembles an Oil painting when complete. My focus is nostalgia, antiques, and the Victorians. Memories are often more interesting when created in a painterly manner.”